Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A 'Clean and Simple' start ...

Since creating my space here at blogger it has been a very slow process trying to come up with a look that I was happy with. For some this is probably a very easy process but for my basic level computer skills it has been a challenge. 

Thanks to my sister, I'm off and running. She told me all about premade blogger templates that you can purchase at Etsy. What a great idea. After scrolling through the many pages of designs I choose this one by ThemeFashion.

I'm so impressed, after the download of the files and all the simple instructions I have done it. What do you think? I still need to tweak a few things like add a photo of myself and write something on my 'About Me' page. 

It's funny like most mums I tend to take a lot of photos of everyone else but never a single photo of myself. I suppose this means I need to take a selfie and come up with a few sentences about me. Now that's going to be a challenge, lets see what I come up with ..... until next time.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your selfie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Gayle! Taking selfies is not one of my favourite past times. I never recognise who's in my photo :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me your lovely comment! I enjoy reading them all...